Commissioning CxCT Seminar – November 2023
November 6 - November 8
This seminar and exams will be held at NEBB TEC in Gaithersburg, MD.
The technical commissioning process is an important aspect of the environmental industry and is a growth opportunity for those wanting to:
- Pursue their professional development in this segment of the industry
- Learn about performing system testing for commissioning and retro commissioning process
- View demonstration in testing procedures provided in the technical commissioning process
- Make first steps toward the Building Systems Commissioning CxCP
The goal of this seminar is to provide the knowledge for individuals to become successful technicians working under a NEBB Certified Professional and encourage the pursuit of Cx Technician certification. Those attending must have a base knowledge of commissioning work.
- Fundamental knowledge of building systems commissioning
- Understanding of performing Pre-Functional and Functional Tests
- Air and water system troubleshooting
- Handling report preparation
- Team concept when deciding upon corrective action
- Adherence to the overall safety plan
- Maintaining instruments and calibration program
- Knowledge in evaluating HVAC and control systems
- Understanding testing control systems
Seminar Registration Deadline: October 06, 2023
Please click below if you are interested in certification and/or taking the exam at this seminar.
For questions about technical seminars, please email email@example.com.
Applications for candidacy Deadline: October 06, 2023
For questions about the NEBB Certification process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.