- This event has passed.
Clean Performance Testing Seminar – March 2023
March 6 - March 8
This seminar and exams will be held at NEBB TEC in Gaithersburg, MD.
This seminar provides practical instruction needed for this specialized discipline. Attendees will learn from professional presentations, class lessons and interactive discussions.
- Understand the NEBB Procedural Standards for Certified Testing of Cleanrooms
- Learn best practices for certified testing of cleanrooms in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, microelectronics and other environments
- Review critical guides, standards and codes for cleanroom testing
- Analyze case studies focusing on real-life scenarios and solutions
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is intended for individuals with a minimum of two years of cleanroom testing experience,
- Technicians and managers with at least two years’ experience in cleanroom performance testing
- Cleanroom operators
- Hospital facility maintenance and management personnel
- Pharmaceutical safety professionals
- Safety and biosafety professionals
- NEBB Cleanroom Certified Technicians seeking to achieve the CPT CP certification
Seminar Topic Overview
This seminar will include the following subjects:
- Air Velocity and Volume testing
- Room Classification and Standards
- Room Pressurization
- Leak Testing HEPA Filters using a Photometer
- Leak Testing HEPA Filters using a Particle Counter
- Optional Secondary Cleanroom Tests
- Cleanroom Protocol and cGMP
- Report Review
- SOP and SOP Generation
- Safety Program
- Instrument Calibration Program
- Technician Training
Registration is now open!
Please click below for the Seminar Brochure
Seminar Registration Deadline: February 06, 2023
For questions about technical seminars, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for candidacy Deadline: February 06, 2023
For questions about the NEBB Certification process, please email email@example.com